قائمة الشرف

القرآن الكريم - الرئيسية - الناشر - دستور المنتدى - صبر للدراسات - صبر نيوز - صبرالقديم - صبرفي اليوتيوب - سجل الزوار - من نحن - الاتصال بنا - دليل المواقع - قناة عدن

عاجل

آخر المواضيع

آخر 10 مواضيع : الرئيس الزبيدي يلتقي دول مجلس الأمن الخمس في الرياض (الكاتـب : د/عبدالله أحمد بن أحمد - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 10756 - الوقت: 03:28 PM - التاريخ: 11-22-2021)           »          لقاء الرئيس الزبيدي بالمبعوث الامريكي بالرياض ١٨ نوفمبر٢٠٢١م (الكاتـب : د/عبدالله أحمد بن أحمد - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 3775 - الوقت: 09:12 PM - التاريخ: 11-18-2021)           »          الحرب القادمة ام المعارك (الكاتـب : د/عبدالله أحمد بن أحمد - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 7848 - الوقت: 04:32 AM - التاريخ: 11-05-2021)           »          اتجاة الاخوان لمواجهة النخبة الشبوانية في معسكر العلم نهاية لاتفاق الرياض (الكاتـب : د/عبدالله أحمد بن أحمد - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 3650 - الوقت: 05:20 AM - التاريخ: 11-02-2021)           »          اقترح تعيين اللواء الركن /صالح علي زنقل محافظ لمحافظة شبوة (الكاتـب : د/عبدالله أحمد بن أحمد - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 3510 - الوقت: 02:35 AM - التاريخ: 11-02-2021)           »          ندعو لتقديم الدعم النوعي للقوات الجنوبية لمواجهة قوى الإرهاب (الكاتـب : د/عبدالله أحمد بن أحمد - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 3509 - الوقت: 08:52 AM - التاريخ: 10-31-2021)           »          التأهيل والتدريب (الكاتـب : د/عبدالله أحمد بن أحمد - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 3478 - الوقت: 04:49 AM - التاريخ: 10-29-2021)           »          الرئيس الزبيدي يجري محادثات مع وفد رفيع المستوى من الاتحاد الأوروبي (الكاتـب : د/عبدالله أحمد بن أحمد - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 3993 - الوقت: 12:56 PM - التاريخ: 10-27-2021)           »          تحرير ماتبقى من اراضي الجنوب العربي (الكاتـب : د/عبدالله أحمد بن أحمد - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 3640 - الوقت: 02:53 AM - التاريخ: 10-15-2021)           »          الجنوب العربي (الكاتـب : د/عبدالله أحمد بن أحمد - مشاركات : 0 - المشاهدات : 3592 - الوقت: 12:16 AM - التاريخ: 10-15-2021)

إضافة رد
قديم 04-12-2009, 12:14 AM
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
الدولة: I K S A
المشاركات: 10
افتراضي laugh yesterday crying today

GOD is greater
Since months ago, the western countries and specially in FRANCE they made fun on the veil ( hijab) of the Islamic women, they were mistreating them on their veil, their vision to the veil and for whose wear it ,dealing with them as ignorant. Etc…….

They do not know the value of the veil, or the civilization of the behaviors, but we know it is our ALLAH ordered us to do that work. And our prophet Muhammad peace be upon him . Recommended all Muslims to follow the straight way to get the good deeds and the honor life in our Islamic glory shadow.

Here I never have gloating for what been happened, for all the nations I trust the destiny and what ever come, it is from Allah. I pray to ALLAH to protect us and all nations, from any casualty, I supplicated to ALLAH , not to take us by the sins of those disbelievers, nor foolish and corrupted human on the earth.

The veil which our women wearing, they wear it on beauty and smiling honest face behind it, furthermore lovely and attractive lawful, that meaning not allowed to seen , for any one not legal relative As per the recommendations of our Islamic religion.

But today the entire world wearing the masks, but they did not wearing as we doing, they wear it , from scare from the influx of swine flu . I think they named, H(h1 n1) they feel that unbearable fear.

If you looking to it , they wear it on the mouth and nose , I think this is reminder that saying shut your mouth, So, they are frustrated and the sadness , making their faces very gloomy , instead of their unfair funny, I think this is the value of injustice which had been done against Islamic women.

I need your participation, in idea and opinions, may be I am given enough idea, but this is my own opinion, I apologize you for the shortage in compositions' my writing in such articles looks randomly. But in the End I am welcoming for any opinion who will handle this matter as general discussions. without attack or mistreating for any nations or individual persons.
Best regards
ALBERNU

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة albernu ; 09-10-2009 الساعة 02:38 PM سبب آخر: the article laugh yesterday crying today
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-30-2013, 02:38 PM
عضو نشط

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2013
الدولة: Slovakia
المشاركات: 40
افتراضي متصفح فاير فوكس للموبايل | سمات فايرفوكس

[فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل]

برنامج فايرفوكس هو من افضل متصفحات الانترنت اذ انه حائز على جوائز وتقييمات عالية في مجال التصفح يكفي انه من شركة موزيلا التي تقوم بطويره الى ماهو افضل , في هذا الاصدار الاخير من برنامج فايرفوكس سوف تكتشوف الكثير من المميزات الرائعة كسهولة التصفح والخفة والسرعة الفائقة في عملية تحميل صفحات الويب فمن حيث الامان يكسب البرنامج جدار فعال من جميع التهديدات الفيروسية فهو يؤمن لك تصفح الانترنت .
برنامج فايرفوكس يستخدمه الملايين هذه الايام الاخيرة فهو يعتبر منافس شرس وقوي لاقوى البرامج كجوجل كروم واوبرا وسفاري واكسبلورر .
حجم البرنامج : 18 ميجا بايت
متوافق مع جميع انظمة التشغيل
تحميل برنامج فايرفوكس 2013

[فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل][فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل][فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل]
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-03-2013, 07:31 AM
عضو نشط

افتراضي Thanks

I think this is among the most significant info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

[فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل][فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل][فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل]
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-12-2014, 01:53 PM
عضو نشط

افتراضي Download Mozilla Firefox 28.0 Beta 8 2014

Free Download Mozilla Firefox 2014

Mozilla Firefox is a free and open source Web browser descended from the Mozilla Application Suite and managed by Mozilla Corporation. Firefox is the second most widely used browser.
To display web pages, Firefox uses the Gecko layout engine, which implements most current web standards in addition to several features that are intended to anticipate likely additions to the standards
Mozilla Firefox is a fast, light and tidy open source web browser. At its public launch in 2004 Mozilla Firefox was the first browser to challenge Microsoft Internet Explorer’s dominance. Since then, Mozilla Firefox has consistently featured in the top 3 most popular browsers globally. The key features that have made Mozilla Firefox so popular are the simple and effective UI, browser speed and strong security capabilities. The browser is particularly popular with developers thanks to its open source development and active community of advanced users.

Easier Browsing

Mozilla put of a lot of resources into creating a simple but effective UI aimed at making browsing quicker and easier. They created the tab structure that has been adopted by most other browsers. In recent years Mozilla has also focused on maximizing browsing area by simplifying toolbar controls to just a Firefox button (which contains settings and options) and back/forward buttons. The URL box features direct Google searching as well as an auto predict/history feature called Awesome Bar. On the right side of the URL box there are bookmarking, history and refresh buttons. To the right of the URL box is a search box which allows you to customize your search engine options. Outside of that a view button controls what you see below the URL. Next to that you have the download history and home buttons.Speed

Mozilla Firefox boasts impressive page load speeds thanks to the excellent JagerMonkey JavaScript engine. Start up speed and graphics rendering are also among the quickest in the market. Firefox manages complex video and web content using layer-based Direct2D and Driect3D graphics systems. Crash protection ensures only the plugin causing the issue stops working, not the rest of the content being browsed. Reloading the page restarts any affected plugins. The tab system and Awesome Bar have been streamlined to launch/get results very quickly too.

Security

Firefox was the first browser to introduce a private browsing feature which allows you to use the internet more anonymously and securely. History, searches, passwords, downloads, cookies and cached content are all removed on shutdown. Minimizing the chances of another user stealing your identity or finding confidential information. Content security, anti-phishing technology and antivirus/antimalware integration ensures your browsing experience is as safe as possible.

Personalisation u0026 Development

One of the best features of the Firefox UI is customization. Simply right click on the navigation toolbar to customize individual components or just drag and drop items you want to move around. The inbuilt Firefox Add-ons Manager allows you to discover and install add-ons within the browser as well as view ratings, recommendations and descriptions. Thousands of customizable themes allow you to customize the look and feel of your browser. Site authors and developers can create advanced content and applications using Mozilla’s open source platform and enhanced API.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
طريقة عرض الموضوع تقييم هذا الموضوع
تقييم هذا الموضوع:

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات